Friday, March 11, 2011

Beside my Chair.

I always have many different works beside my chair in the lounge.
So I thought I would share what is here at the moment
Its an eclectic mix which show that I'm not stuck on one particular style of embroidery. :)

First off My stitching area.
Then Tools and beads.

And the eclectic mix of projects that have actually got to the handstitching stage.


                                                             An Art doll, snuggle dolls,
                                                              a crazy quilt block, ready for beading
                                                                     and 2 contemporary pieces







Regards
Phillipa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah - I recognise it - very similar to the area where I sit and knit and crochet while watching tv - pleased I'm not the only one.